Monday, October 15, 2012

Dance Your Night Away

If I had to describe my life in one word, it would be hectic. Enough said.

In a way, I love the crazy thing I call "life". You just have to go out and enjoy it.



This weekend was my homecoming, and I'm not going to lie: I had a freaking great time. Everyone always says that after freshman and sophomore year, that homecoming is stupid and lame, but seriously. It was amazing. Plus, you only have four of 'em, so why not?

In my little, 5-inch heels, you couldn't have peeled me off the dance floor. I credit it to all the years I did dance, haha. My poor date was probably wondering what he got himself into. In my defense: he is my best friend and I did warn him, so he should have expected the craziness.





Homecoming 2012. I decided to give my date/best friend a bit of privacy and crop them out.


Basically, where I'm going with this post is: It's good to challenge yourself and do things that you know you're not the best at, but every once in a while, go out and have fun [even if you do have 20 other things you should be doing instead.]

It's healthy. It's not healthy to over stress yourself and work yourself to a break down.

Just live once in a while <3



No comments:

Post a Comment