Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

The months are just flyin' by, aren't they?

Well as you all know, yesterday was October 31, which means HALLOWEEN (:



Yes, I did dress up to pass out candy. But it's okay, cause Halloween only happens once a year.

My friends and I (:
Three of my friends came over, including Megan, but I'll leave her to blog about her own costume.We basically just chilled out and passed out candy throughout the night.

Don't ask what the kid in the middle's costume was. I'm still not entirely sure...even after he explained it to me. 



The cutest little boy made my day. He went up to me and told me in the most serious voice possible not to go into the woods. Then, he proceeded to explain to me that he was "Super-girl" and not Superman.
Too adorable.


Anyways, I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment