Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY Bracelets and Beach Packin'


Recently, I've really been into making bracelets and such since I've been taking a break from Figment [See aggravation over lost stories on last post...]


I've always liked the idea of friendship bracelets and figured I would make them myself instead of going out and buying some. Last year, my friend showed me how to make this bracelet and I literally wore it all year [I couldn't get it off my wrist] until it fell off a couple weeks ago.

So there I was, bare-wristed and I figured I would just make another one. Well, "another one" turned into several, and now I'm making them for my friends... Gosh I should really start charging.


Two of the end products(:

Along with bracelet-making and summer-assignment-reading, I've been all prepped and ready to go to the beach. Packing -- let me tell you-- is not one of my fortes. I literally pack, repack, then re-repack, because if I don't, I'll end up bringing a suitcase. Full of random junk I won't need. Did I mention this was only a weekend trip? 


Packing [mostly] done(:


My doggie is having the time of her life watching me pack...

No comments:

Post a Comment