Saturday, July 21, 2012

College Visits

Oh, good gracious. Has it really been a week since I've last updated?



This week, I've worked, successfully finished one of my summer assignments, caught up with friends and gone shopping.


Yesterday, in particular, was a HUGE day. I went with my friend Megan, who I mention constantly on this blog, to visit a college campus and then go outlet mall shopping (:


You would think that would sound simple...


Unfortunately, college visiting and an over-excited cousin who had previously attended the school don't mix well. By that I mean, we spent hours 'oohing' and 'ahhing' over new buildings that had been built within the last ten years since my cousin had attended the school, told several sporadic stories about college life, and taking old short cuts that turned out to be excess zig-zagging across campus.

Not to say that it wasn't fun. Oh, no, it was fine. Except, y'know the rain. And the fact that a tiny campus took us so long to explore.


All kidding aside, the college was really nice, and I'm looking forward to visiting again... y'know, when it's not pouring down rain.


And no, after posting several pictures and personal facts about myself, I will not post the name of the college because I feel like it'll reveal my location...and you don't know how many creepers are out there on the internet O.o


After that, we ducked into the outlet malls, where Megan and I spent a good portion of our time buying cheaper-than-normal overly-priced clothes xD Seriously. I got a Ralph Lauren sweater for $20, and Megan walked away with several Calvin Klein button-ups for around $20 each. Oh, and we also got matching shoes. Cause we're best friends. And freaks. (;



Thus concluded my day...or... yesterday..? And in a few hours [when it's a decent time to be awake], I'll have to run out and buy food for my friend's surprise birthday party.


This is what Megan and I do. At 1-2AM. Hours before college visiting. Yeah. We' cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment