Monday, July 9, 2012

Trip Part 2: Beach

Psh, it didn't take me forever to blog about the second part of my trip...


In my defense, I have a really good reason!


I'm practically up to my neck in summer assignments and my SAT Prep class [that I feel like I'm wasting my summer with...] Nah, the class is fine... But really, who wants to do SAT work over the summer?



Anyways, the second part of my trip was pretty self explanatory.

I went to the beach.


Lookie! Isn't it pretty?




Wow. Shocker, right?

As you would imagine, I did all sorts of beachy stuff. Swam in the ocean, walked on the boardwalk, had a picnic lunch.


And this is the part where I was going to upload the pictures of New Orleans... unfortunately, I have summer homework from my summer SAT class...


Those pictures will be uploaded on another day if I ever get free time(:


No comments:

Post a Comment