Sunday, July 29, 2012

Redecorating

Recently, I was inspired by one of my friends to redecorate and organize my room. I swear, that girl has the most organized bedroom...when it's clean. No, seriously. That girl has a knack for decorating. She cuts out letters from random pictures in magazines, uses household items to make into the cutest storage and makes all her wall-decors.


Basically, what I'm going to do is take everything out of its place, sort through it, and put it all back. But in a neat fashion...


So far, I've cleared the surface of my desk, dragged a huge CD/shelf holder up into my room [to be decorated] and piled crap stuff into shoe boxes...


What I plan to accomplish is:
-Making [probably buying] a magazine/paper storage for the random papers that take over my desk
-Decorating the shelf that I spent 10 minutes dragging upstairs into my room
-Putting something up on my now-blank walls
-Getting some neat storage boxes to put all the stuff I dumped into shoe boxes
-Going through my closet and donating the stuff I don't wear
-DECORATE



This is kind of what I'm shooting for...'cept imagine a whole room. Sure, it's unrealistic and I'll probably fail, but it's good to have a goal... Picture found on Google (:

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! I have pictures I've been meaning to hang in my room for ages...I just never get around to it. Hopefully, I'll get that done sometime before summer's over. ;) Have fun and good luck!

    ~The Feather and the Rose~

    ReplyDelete