Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brave

The cutest movie ever. [Picture found on Google]

Basically, I spent this weekend with family and friends watching kid movies. ^_^ You can never be too old for animated movies!


Saturday, my family decided to torture me by having a big family lunch at my grandmother's, for no apparent reason [because my family is weird like that]. Which, under any other normal circumstance, I would love [my grandmother-- 95 years old and still going strong-- makes the best food], but of course, because of my surgery, I still can't chew properly... So I had soup. Soup, when everyone else was having noodles, duck, chicken, etc.


Afterwards, like any other day, my cousins and I went to see a movie-- Madagascar 3 (: It was really cute. I loved it like I loved the first two.


Then, my cousins decide to torture me even further by going to Five Guys, leaving me to chew [painfully] on a total of five french fries. -__- 


Then, today, I went with two of my friends to see Disney's new Brave. It was amazing. I almost cried at the end. Really. I think I love this movie. It was the cutest movie in the world.



I kinda loved her hair...and personality. [Picture from Google]




Overall successful weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment