Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Getting Ready for New Orleans

I apparently like to blog every other day. I just went through a couple of my posts and it seems pretty consistent, and I find that a bit amusing because I don't try to blog every other day-- I just blog whenever I feel like it.


Anyways, moving on. I'm going to New Orleans for a couple days with my aunt! (: She's trying to determine where to retire, and she's basically place hopping. We're leaving Friday, visiting some of her friends in New Orleans, then, around Tuesday, we're going to Virginia Beach until Saturday.



My room looks like a whirlwind...
So, as of now, I'm supposed to be packed. Key word: supposed. I started sometime last week, and as you can see, didn't get very far. It doesn't help that the suitcase is super tiny [my standard sized towel basically takes up half my suitcase] because I'm not going to be able to life a giant suitcase onto the plane, and my elderly aunt doesn't trust the luggage claim. Therefore, I have to pack light... yeah, let's see how that goes.



I went shopping today and picked up a couple things with one of my best friends, Megan. If you're interested in my haul, you can click here(:

A couple of things I got.

I'm actually really excited to use a couple of the products I got.(: I'd do reviews on the products I got, but I don't think I'm very qualified...haha.





I've been trying to do a couple DIY projects and one of the projects were these shorts. I spent around 2 hours hand sewing fabric... I'm not entirely sure whether I'm going to wear them, or start over and do something completely different with them. Overall, I'm pretty proud with my first sewing DIY.



As of right now, my writing is on temporary hold. I've got a couple ideas I'm really excited about, but I haven't gotten time to sit down at my computer and type. After I come back from my trip, I have an SAT Prep Academy I have to attend, and then, I guess, after that I get to have some free time, before I go to the beach with my friend.




A little update on my life ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment