Sunday, June 10, 2012

Haul

If you know me personally, then you know my love for clothes and shopping. Ironically, I'm super frugal with my money. I guess that's the only reason why I'm not completely broke right now...

I went shopping this weekend and I got a couple of things, and this is like a haul of sorts. ^_^


Sidenote: I'm not trying to brag, I just really enjoy watching/looking at haul videos or blogs and I figured that if I was going to make a blog, then why not blog about stuff that I like? 

Anyways, the haul ^_^


I think button-ups make things much fancier. Whether they're dressed up or down, I think they make an outfit look nice. I got two of these.


I went to the mall Friday and I got this shirt in orange-y coral and white ^_^



Hollister Dress: $30


 I was a bit iffy about getting this dress, because it was slightly more expensive than what I normally spend on an article of clothing, but after I tried it on twice, I figured I would regret not getting it.

It looks pink, but it's really red...







Today, I went to the mall with my friend, Megan (: She's one of my closest friends and I love her to death. We mostly just spent our time at Rue 21 and a couple other shops.




Megan picked this romper. It's adorable.
Rue was having a sale, and I had a coupon!

Overall, the romper and the dress was buy one get one $7, and ended up being around $25. Plus, I got a cute belt, but it's a bit loose...


A regular pair of black shorts.




 I also got a pair of sunglasses. They're one of those compact pairs, that fold into an itty-bitty compact thing.

Megan and I in our sunglasses

The sunglasses when they're all folded up.



I ended my day with bubble tea. ^_^ Again, if you know me, then you'd know of my obsession with bubble tea.

Miami Vice  and Tapioca 



So that was my day (: Now I have to go and study for my exams... Wish me g'luck guys!

-Kari <3

No comments:

Post a Comment