Saturday, June 9, 2012

Kings Dominion

Ah, family trips...

Thank you Google for this lovely picture...


Take my cousin's work picnic + free tickets to Kings Dominion and you've got my family "bonding" moments.

These moments consist of my cousins and I amusing each other by going on rides and such, while all my parents, aunts and uncles lounge near the water park.

One of the rides I went on with my cousins.

I'm not going to lie. "Family bonding" moments aren't really my thing. Our "family" moments usually extend to dinner together [almost every night] and/or family vacations. Other than that, we usually don't do movies, outing or "family nights". So you can understand why family moments are always so awkward for me...



The cutest ride ever. I love this.
That being said, I actually really enjoyed today. It was fun and definitely a good thrill.

So, basically, today was a success :D

No comments:

Post a Comment