Thursday, June 7, 2012

Just Kari

Hi there!



I'm Karen, but people call me Kari.

You've just stumbled upon a blog written by a teenage girl that has access to a computer and way too much time on her hands..


My humble self.



Anyways, some fun-facts about me :D


1. I'm four-nine. As in four foot nine. As in 58 inches. You get the point...
You would think height would be a touchy subject, but because I posted it to the whole world, you can assume that I've gotten over the fact that I'm not growing any further and that I'm embracing it.

2. I like writing, reading and I'm a science geek. Ironically, I equally love fashion and clothing.
I'm just a whirlwind of weird.

3. I'm Asian and I love my culture.
This includes Hello Kitty, K-Pop, and different languages. Oh, and the obvious sterotypical things that Asians like.

4. I'm a girly girl.
Lace, glitter, Hello Kitty, pretty pens and shiney things amuse me. And since I have the attention span of a squirrel, these things can entertain me for hours.

5. I love traveling.
Wherever it is, I'm up for the trip! ...Unless it's a small village in an uncharted area... I'm a city girl. Big cities are my best friends. I completely and utterly love New York City.



I guess that's it for now! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment