Saturday, June 16, 2012

Closure

Closure is basically what it sounds like. A close to the end of a situation, relationship or anything really.


That's what I got today. An end of sorts.


As much as I hate to admit it, I think this was exactly what I needed. I needed that little push that sent me over the edge and on my way to find my dreams. Even though I'm a bit upset, I knew it needed to happen, and in a way, I'm glad it did. You know what they say: "When one door closes, another one opens." 


I'm the type of person that believes things happen for a reason, and no matter how bad or sad things seem at the moment, I believe things will get better, you will get stronger, and something good will come out of that particular situation. It's just the way you look at things.



Now, I can put this behind me, spread my wings and f l y.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment